- Dr Natasha´s website
- Dr. Natasha´s commercial site, including a large section with FAQs
- youtube video with Dr Natasha (2015) skip the first 4 min, dur. 100 min.
- 70 min interview with Dr Natasha
- Interview about GAPS and good sleep (2016)
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Interview med Natasha Campbell-McBride (2014)
- Elaine Gottschall´s history on youtube
- Dr. Paul Thomas on GAPS – he is a pediatrician based in Oregon, podcast
More relevant sites
- Nutrition Psychiatrist Georgia Ede
- A Vault for Humanity – a global non-profit initiative to conserve long-term health for humanity
- Healthy Diets and Science David Evans´blog, author and “Independent Health Researcher”
- Institute for Responsible Nutrition IRN This link actually works!
- Fat Chance: Fructose 2.0 a talk by pediatrician and obesity MD Robert Lustig, on difference between tablesugar and the favourite ingredient of the food industry, high frucstose corn sirup.
- THINCS – The international Network of Cholesterol Sceptics
- Mercola – here you can find lots of interviews and articles
And here´s a link for you who breed pigs and poultry: